The world’s largest supplier of automatic wire strapping equipment introduces a pulp bale strapping system designed for reliability and durability.
Accent 470® Pulp Bale Strapping System Features include:
- Adjustable wire guides
- Pre-programmed strapping patterns
- Quick-change Accent 470® wire tier rolls in and out of conveyor platform
- Enclosed track for safer operation
- Tilt-up conveyor chains for easy maintenance and service
- On-board hydraulic system
- Variable wire size between 12-gauge through 15-gauge
The heart of the new Accent Pulp Bale Strapping System is the Accent 470® wire tier. The Accent 470® has revolutionized wire tying for the recycling industry in hundreds of installations and is now the standard wire tier for most baler OEM’s.
Reasons to Own
- Simplicity in design with fewer parts
- No mechanical or hydraulic adjustments
- Minutes of maintenance instead of hours
- Hundreds of successful installations
- 470 Parts Cartridge® for access to wear parts
- Four-twist knot for added joint strength
- Multiple sides on cutter insert
The Accent 470® utilizes the innovative 470 Parts Cartridge® system. The features of this system are:
- The Parts Cartridge pivots out and locks into service position for full-access to the wear parts. When locked in this position, maintenance personnel have a stable, vice-like platform to changes spare parts in-place.
- The Parts Cartridge is easily removable. Accent offers extra Parts Cartridges loaded with spare parts. This gives a pulp mill the security of having a spare Parts Cartridge on the shelf for quick replacement of spare parts or to provide one-step troubleshooting.